Friday, December 6, 2013

Microfinance Test

Today in human geo we took our microfinance test. I think that the test overall was pretty easy. Some of the questions took me a little while to figure out. I think that some of the answers were funny. I hope that I do well on this test. Mr. Schick is going to grade the quizzes now. He made a shadow take the test also. I studied last night for the test and I also studied before class. I think that it was hard to try to remember all of the numbers. When we took the test though, we only needed to know about two of the numbers. I am glad that we didn’t need to know all of the numbers. If we did then I think I would have gotten confused. I am doing my blog in class right now because we are waiting for Mr. Schick to grade our tests.

No comments:

Post a Comment