Thursday, December 12, 2013

Reviewing for Finals


Today in Human Geo, we went over what was going to be on the final exam. I am going to have to study a lot this weekend for this test because there is a lot of information in this class. I have to goal the way back to when we talked about Shift Happens and the Nike video. There is a lot that we covered this year. I am most nervous for the final essay. I am just confused on what the essay is on. Someone asked what it was on and Mr. Schick said “excellence.” I guess that that goes back to when we talked about Socrates. I’m not sure though. I am glad that the exams are before break. I am happy that we can just get it over with instead of having to study for it over break. I have to study a lot this weekend for all of my exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment