Thursday, November 21, 2013

And the Emmy goes to...


Today in Human Geo we had and fun class! Someone who won an Emmy visited the school today. Mr. Schick found it, so he kept it with him so it would stay safe. It was so cool being able to see an Emmy in person. It was a lot heavier than I thought that it was going to be. The class and I were all able to get pictures with it, so that was cool. We also went on this website that was set up like a TV screen. You could change the channels and all of these people were mouthing the words to a song. It was really cool! Finally, we played a computer game on microfinance. It was so confusing. I think that you really had to be focused and be willing to read all of the captions. If I was more focused then I thin ki would have done better on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment