Tuesday, November 12, 2013

World Leaders PowerPoint


Today in human geo, we continued on the world leaders PowerPoint. We started to learn about some more country world leaders. We talked about the world leader of Iran, Israel, and Mexico, and some others. I found that what we learned about Iran and Israel very interesting. With Iran, I found learning about Ahmadinejad very shocking. Apparently, this man was crazy and a very bad leader. He hated Jews and wanted them gone. Then, when Hasan Fereidun got elected, he said that he didn’t want to be associated with Ahmadinejad. That is very interesting to me. Also, learning about Israel I think is sad. I find it sad that Israel’s neighboring countries don’t like them at all. Jews have had to go through so many horrible things, and still all of their neighboring countries was to bomb ad kill them. I like learning about all of these different world leaders, I find it very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment