Friday, November 1, 2013

Quiz on Religions

Today in Human geo, we took a quiz. First, we reviewed about all of the different religions. While we were reviewing, I had to go get my shadow. The teacher told my shadow that she had to take the quiz. So she had to take the quiz as well. I didn’t think that the quiz was too hard. I got confused with NATO and NAFTA and which was which. I am pretty sure that I got the answer right. The hardest part of the quiz was the last section. We had about twenty questions, and we had to match them up to the correct religion. Some of the questions were really hard. I went and did the questions that I knew the answer to. After that, I went back to the questions that I didn’t know the answers to. Overall, I think that I did pretty well on the quiz. 

No comments:

Post a Comment