Wednesday, September 11, 2013

9/11 and Globaliztion

   Today in Human Geo we talked about 9/11. We talked about what happened in our lives on that day. Most of us were only 2 years old so don't really remember it. I asked my mom, and she told me that she was taking me to my very first dance class when 9/11 was going on. Our teacher said that our school was having the opening school mass when they all found out the news.
   We also talked about globalization. America is one of the best countries that gets all of their business's to be global. McDonald's is in Japan, and it is changing the economy and way of life for a lot of people. In Japan, families usually have a sit down formal dinner together. But now with McDonald's and other fast food places are there, it is changing that. Also, all of the fast-food restaurants are making Japan's people less healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment