Thursday, September 5, 2013

Shift Happens

Today we watched a video on Youtube. Here are three facts that really stood out to me...

1. By the time that the average person is 38 years old, they will have about 10-14 jobs.
I found this fact very strange. I always thought that people go to college, and then get a job. I never thought that anyone could go through so many jobs in such a small amount of time.

2. In 2010, the job that was in the highest demand didn't even exist in 2004.
This fact caught my eye. I think that I found this fact so interesting was because it made me wonder what type of jobs there will be when I'm looking for one.

3. People are being prepared for jobs that haven't even been invented yet.
 I think that that is so crazy. I don't understand how someone could learn how to do a job that might not even or ever be invented.

No comments:

Post a Comment