Friday, September 20, 2013

Test!

Today we took our first Human Geo test today. Think that I did pretty well. The fill in the blank questions were easier than the essay questions. Although, I wasn't sure if Wikipedia should be used as a primary resource. I think it is, but then again I am not sure if it is considered a “primary resource.” I am hope that I wrote enough for my essays. I wrote everything that I could possibly think of for my essays. For me, the second essay was the hardest. I was really stumped on what the three key elements of infrastructure are. Although, I do think that I did pretty well on the others. The essays were worth a lot of points, so that is why I am nervous if I did well enough on them. I feel the most confident with my first and last answer. I feel like I gave lots of detail and I really explained myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment