Saturday, September 7, 2013

Carly as Teacher

   Today, Carly taught the class. We went over facts that caught our attention during the YouTube video. I thought that it was interesting to hear what the class thought about it. A lot of us thought that the some of the same facts were interesting. Some of the questions that people thought were interesting were the ones about China. It is crazy that China is soon going to me the number one English speaking language. I think we all agreed that America should me the number one English speaking language. Also, we thought that it was crazy that even if America shipped all of their jobs to China, there would still be tons and tons of people who still needed jobs. These two facts really show how many people are actually living in China. I like how we have group discussions in the class. I think that it is a good way for us all to interact with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment