Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Going over our Quizes


   Today in Human Geo we got our quizzes back. Originally I got an 80, but since I read his blog I got a 90. I was very happy with this grade. We are having another quiz on Friday, so I wrote down the correct answers for the quiz. I also wrote down what the abbreviated words stood for. I think that this will be very helpful for quizzes and tests in the future. After we went over the quizzes, we continued to work on our PowerPoint presentations. I think that the teacher wanted us to present our projects today, but no one knew that they were supposed to be presented today. Tomorrow we are going to present our projects. My group is Kylie, Jessica, and me. I think that we are going to do very well. We have about 6 slides. Some of the slides have pictures on them. I am looking forward to hearing about everyone’s projects tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment