Sunday, October 20, 2013

Where's the Teacher?

On Friday, our teacher wasn’t there. We were all very confused because for about the first twenty minutes of class we didn’t have a teacher. We didn’t know if we should leave the classroom, because someone said that if a teacher doesn’t come to the class within the first fifteen minutes then you can leave. Eventually, two girls went to go get a teacher. Mr. Miller came into the classroom and gave us a really hard test. I didn’t finish mine. I knew some of the answers that were about push and pull forces and RNI. Other than that I didn’t know much. I didn’t understand what the test was for. I am pretty sure that it was to see how much we know. I’m glad that it isn’t graded because I was really confused. I think that on Monday, our teacher will explain to us what that test was all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment