Sunday, October 27, 2013

"One Lap Down Three to Go"


On Friday, we finished the first quarter of the school year. I can’t believe that we have already been through a quarter of the school year. I have already met so many nice students and teachers. I love going to John Carroll events like sporting events and the dances. I am so glad that I decided to go here because I love this school so much. During the first quarter we have learned so much in Human Geo. I really like this class a lot. We took a test on Friday, and I think that I did pretty well on it. The only thing was that I got confused with all of the questions that had to do with religion and all of those abbreviated words. Also Mr. Schick said that anyone who read his blog should say, “One lap down three to go.”

No comments:

Post a Comment